User roles are permissions granted for different users. They can be used when people using Evryplace in the company should have different levels of access to the account. It is meant to reflect these roles, ease the access and secure the tours from unwanted actions performed on them.
The Owner role is the most powerful and can assign the rest of the roles which grant permissions as shown in the table below.
Users with “higher” roles have all the permissions of all the “lower” roles. This way Managers can do everything Editors can, Editors can do everything Sales can.
Account Owner has full control. It is the only account which can manage plans (upgrade and downgrade), payments (access to invoices) and edit payment details (for example update credit card number). Owner can also add and remove users and assign Roles. They can access alll the features of Evryplace – creating and editing tours, upload and delete files in Drive, edit account details (contact info, picture etc.), mentioned before payments and Co-Viewings.
The manager role is a high Role very similar to Owners but without the power over Plans, Payments and Users.
A Role designed for everyday users. They have full control over tours, uploads and files. They can also host Co-Viewings.
Perfect for those users who are not responsible for creating and editing tours and who are rather interested in showing and sharing tours to the end customers via links, portals and Co-Viewings.
Adding new users to an Evryplace account
To add new users:
- Log into your Evryplace account.
- Select the Account icon from the bar on the left.
- Select the Organization tab.
- In User management section select Add user
- FIll out the new user data (name and email) and confirm with the Create button.
- New user will receive an email invitation with a request of Evryplace account activation
- When user clicks Accept in the email they will be able to log in with this email address on evryplace.com
Now you can assign a role for this user as well as restrict their permissions. You can also delete this user from your Evryplace account at any time you find fit.